The Shapiro Files

Monday, December 31, 2007

12 Years!

So long 2007. Hello 2008.

While today is significant enough for most people as being New Year’s Eve, December 31 is especially significant for Marcie and I because it’s the day we met back in 1995. Yes, 12 years ago marked the date I arrived at the home of our mutual friend, Dan, and I encountered the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. I was soon introduced to Marcie, the owner of that stunning smile and my life as been full of happiness ever since! (The full story of how we met and what happened thereafter can be found here.)

But even more important than marking the beginning of two people’s lives together, December 31, 1995 set in motion the events that allowed this to happen:



Happy New Year, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home