The Shapiro Files

Friday, July 01, 2005

Where Have I Been?

I can't believe a full week has passed since my last post. I have no idea how that happened. I suppose time flies when you're doing nothing. So let me think back over the past week to see if I can remember what's been occupying my time for the past week...

  • Had a delightful dinner with Adeline and Chris at their home last Friday and watched the mildly entertaining but largely predictable Secret Window on their huge HDTV set
  • Had a delightful dinner with David and Amy at David's apartment Saturday night and caught up on life since Japan
  • Saw the incomparable Kevin Pollack at the San Jose Improv Sunday night
  • Saw Batman Begins on Monday night with Lee, Brian, and Chris
  • Spent the rest of the week working on transferring Jason's wedding videos to DVD (almost done)
So I guess I have been busy after all. The time simply got away from me. This weekend will be mostly concerned with cleaning out the garage so we can clean out the future baby room. Not very exciting, but it has to be done!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home