The Shapiro Files

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Julianne's First Online Photo Album Now Posted!

I’m proud to announce that I’ve finally had a chance to create a new photo album featuring Julianne’s first two weeks in the world! Check it out.



But wait, there’s more! Just as I did with Melody, I’ve also created a Shutterfly album for Julianne for quick posting of new unedited photos before they make their way into the official albums. There are several photos posted there that didn’t make their way into Julianne’s above-announced two-week album. So if the official album left you craving more, then I hope you’ll take a look at the Shutterfly album.

But wait, there’s still more! I’ve made some very good progress with Melody’s long-promised 18 month album and am hoping to have that posted in the very near future. In the meantime, tons of new unedited photos are already available for your viewing pleasure at Melody’s Shutterfly page.

Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home