The Shapiro Files

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New Photo Albums!

After countless delays, I’m finally working my way through all the kids’ photos from the past year. I'm about halfway through, having just made my way through June, and thought this would be a good time to post links to the newest albums. So without further ado, here they are:

Melody: From 24 Months to 27 Months
Melody & Julianne: December 2007 - March 2008
Julianne’s First Birthday Party (March 2008)
Melody & Julianne: April - June 2008

You'll see that I’ve gradually transitioned from creating separate albums for Melody and Julianne to simply doing combined albums. Now that Julianne is older and walking, the kids are pretty much always together now, so it didn’t make sense to do separate albums when they mostly overlapped anyway. I’m also aiming at doing these quarterly now. So the next album will cover July through September and the one after that, naturally, will cover October through December.

By the way, don’t forget to visit my photo album collection page to view all of the albums I’ve posted over the past number of years (including some pre-kids theater albums).

My goal is to be fully caught up by the end of the year (hopefully sooner). But in the interim, here are a few recent Halloween-related shots I thought pretty well represents what the kids have been up to most recently.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home