The Shapiro Files

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Jetlagged and Fancy Free

I'm back from my adventures in Tokyo. It was quite an action-packed week of exploring, eating great food (and lots of it), attending a traditional Japanese wedding ceremony of a long-time friend, and playing piano and singing at his wedding reception. I literally have over a thousand digital photos on my PowerBook collected from everyone in our group and I hope to have a webpage up soon of around 50 of the best photos for everyone's viewing pleasure.

Until then, and of no particular relevance, here's a cute Off the Mark cartoon about reading, one of my favorite activities, but from a unique perspective:

Cartoon

1 Comments:

  • That's such a cute cartoon! Your time in Japan sounds so, so exciting! I hope you post about your explorations and FOOD in more detail!

    By Blogger Irina Tsukerman, at 5/18/2005 7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home