The Shapiro Files

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Melody: The First Two Weeks

Many apologies for the long gap since my last entry. As all of you can imagine, caring for a newborn is an all-encompassing activity — wonderful as it is. The past two weeks have been quite a whirlwind and I hope to post some of my reflections on parenthood in an upcoming entry. But for now, I’m glad to announce that I’ve finally had a chance to create a new photo album featuring Melody’s first two weeks in the world. Check it out.

Melody

3 Comments:

  • So cute! : D Great pictures!

    By Blogger Irina Tsukerman, at 9/28/2005 7:31 PM  

  • Congratulations again Steve and Marcie! Is it just me, or is Melody actually smiling in a few of the pictures?!! I have to say she is one gorgeous baby! Mazel Tov to the whole family!!!
    Love, Auntie Tam

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/29/2005 4:03 PM  

  • Happy Birthday yesterday my man :)

    To you, me and Susan Sarandon :)

    Bradley

    The Egel Nest

    By Blogger The Egel Nest, at 10/05/2005 10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home