The Shapiro Files

Friday, April 06, 2007

Melody: From Twelve Months to Eighteen Months

At long last, Melody’s eighteen month album is now posted! Included are photos from Halloween, the winter holidays, and the arrival of Melody’s new little sister Julianne. Check it out.


And don’t forget I’ve just posted Julianne’s very first online album covering her first two weeks (see my previous post). Take a look.

By the way, you can access all of our online albums (including all of Melody’s albums, several theater-related collections, photos from my trip to Tokyo in 2005, and lots of other stuff) at The Shapiro Files: Photo Albums page.

Finally, as I mentioned in my last post, I’ve also updated Melody’s Shutterfly collection and created a new Shutterfly album for Julianne.

1 Comments:

  • Hi Steve!

    Your pictures are absolutely wonderful!

    We have thoroughly enjoyed looking through all the albums, and we thank you for working so hard to put them together so that we can all enjoy them!

    You have a beautiful family! Enjoy, and be well!!

    Love,
    Aunt Linda

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/07/2007 2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home