The Shapiro Files

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Photos, Photos, and More Photos

It wasn’t easy, but I am finally all caught up on going through the hundreds (thousands?) of kids’ photos from the past year. In addition to the new albums I announced in my November 25 post, I have just posted two even newer albums:

Melody & Julianne: July - September 2008
Melody & Julianne: October - December 2008

Since there’s still a full month left to the year, I’ll continue to add to the second album above as the month progresses. So if you check back regularly, you’ll see new pictures periodically showing up at the end of that album.

As always, you can access all my online albums via my photo album index page, which goes all the way back to 2004 and includes several theater-related albums from my pre-Daddy days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home