The Shapiro Files

Monday, December 12, 2005

Lewis Brothers CD Sneak Preview #2

I finally completed the mixing of all the Lewis Brothers tracks over the weekend. I'll still need a few weeks to get the CD artwork put together and to create a dedicated download page on my website. But in the interim, I've uploaded a couple more "sneak preview" files for your enjoyment. As before, for most web browsers, you can simply click on either of the following files and the song will play directly in your browser. Otherwise, to download the file to your computer, right-click (Windows) or control-click (Mac) on each file and select the option to save/download the file.

1 Comments:

  • Hi Steve:

    This music is bringing back such wonderful memories for me!

    Thanks a million! It sounds great!!

    Love,
    Aunt Linda

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/13/2005 3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home