The Shapiro Files

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

One!

Melody’s first birthday was yesterday. Wow, did that year go fast!

In light of this huge milestone, I stayed up to the wee hours of the night trying to make headway in getting some of the latest photos online. The good news is that I finally have the long awaited (three months overdue) nine-month album online. The bad news is that I’ll need at least a few more weeks to get the one-year album up.

Well, one out of two ain’t bad. Enjoy the latest album.

4 Comments:

  • Steve:

    Your photos are so beautiful!!! I just love them!!! Everyone looks GREAT!!!!

    Thanks so much for sharing!!!!

    Love,
    Aunt Linda

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/14/2006 4:29 PM  

  • Happy Birthday to your little girl! She's so adorable! : )

    By Blogger Irina Tsukerman, at 9/17/2006 4:49 PM  

  • Aunt Linda and Irina,

    Thanks for your kind words! I really hope to get the most recent photos of Melody posted in the near future. As soon as we get past all this house/moving stuff (movers are coming on Sunday), I'll hopefully have time to get back to my life again! :)

    -Steve

    By Blogger Steve Shapiro, at 9/18/2006 4:30 PM  

  • Cous -

    Adorable pictures...I even saw Jody in one of them...must have been during her most recent visit...I look forward to when Sammy can play with all his cousins!

    Bradley
    The Egel Nest

    By Blogger The Egel Nest, at 9/19/2006 12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home