The Shapiro Files

Monday, March 13, 2006

Six Months!

Melody turned six-months-old yesterday. I can't believe it has already been half a year since she entered our lives. It's even more amazing how much she's changed over these past months. I'll soon be posting a new online photo album to cover the period since the last album. It always takes me longer than I expect to put the albums together (I like to run everything through Photoshop to correct colors and remove distracting digital artifacts), but I'm really hoping to have the new album up within the next two weeks. So stay tuned for that.

In the interim, as a sneak preview, here are a couple of pictures I took just last week of Melody and her beloved teddy bear:

Melody
Click for a larger image

Melody
Click for a larger image

6 Comments:

  • Aw! She's turning out so cute! : ) Can't wait to see the full album!

    By Blogger Irina Tsukerman, at 3/13/2006 6:10 PM  

  • So cute!!! I can't wait to meet her in just a few weeks!

    Cousin Jody

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/14/2006 7:40 AM  

  • Hi Steve!

    Melody is sooooooooo adorable! I only wish I could give her a big hug!!!!!

    Keep those pictures coming!

    Love to all of you!
    Aunt Linda

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/14/2006 8:56 AM  

  • Irina, thanks for the kinds words. I can't wait to see the full album too! :)

    Jody, Melody is looking forward to meeting you too! We can't wait to see you!

    Aunt Linda, I just gave Melody a hug for you (Melody is a very good hugger)! She said, "Ga!" which means she sends her best!

    By Blogger Steve Shapiro, at 3/14/2006 5:51 PM  

  • She still looks just like you...cute..but I am hoping she gets Marcie's cutes eventually..lol

    Darling!


    Bradley
    The Egel Nest

    My verification word was becozi...

    like be cozy :) isn't that weird :)

    By Blogger The Egel Nest, at 3/15/2006 2:42 PM  

  • Brad, you and me both. Marcie is infinitely cuter than I could ever hope to be! :)

    By Blogger Steve Shapiro, at 3/19/2006 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home